Sunday, August 8, 2010

Oceanside Harbor to Trestles with Joey and Raymond

The guys I rode with I bumped in to last week during their preparation to run with a large group. No, I wasn't running and probably never will with my knees. Thats why I ride. I know Joey as a friend of my Brother Brian. We have spoken to eachother about running in passing, but never about biking. Since Joey is a triathlete, I should have put one and one together and talked to him about biking a long time ago. The ride with the two other riders was great! It helped me focus on something other than spinning the cranks and making it over the next hill. This ride had practically no hills, but it was a fun 40 miler none the less. I was a bit skeptical how I would ride with guys who were in such great shape, but I managed pretty well and will be riding with them more often in the near future. Their typical ride is a bit shorter than mine, but I will just plan on riding from my place to the Harbor to meet them for future rides. This will add another 20 miles to my ride, which will be ideal for what I am training for.
Our ride is hyperlinked to the title of this posting.

Did I mention that I'm in a fight that I need your support with? Please support me: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=2633597&pg=personal&fr_id=14192

I'm currently at 15% of my goal and only a little more than two months to go to reach it...

No comments: