Sunday, July 25, 2010

RDO to Buccaneer Park loop and back

You may click on the title of this post to view my ride.

This ride was more or less a "shake down ride" from yesterdays 70 miler. I do feel much better after this ride and not as sore as I was when I woke up. 99 miles in two days, in honor of my favorite NASCAR driver #99 Carl Edwards, who didn't win the Brickyard race today, but finished a strong top ten.
This was a quick solo ride and was kind of pushing pretty hard for a shake down ride, but it felt good to go fast in certain sections of the ride. I noticed a lot of club riders out today, which is one thing I have been meaning to do lately and that is to see what clubs are out there that would fit my riding style and schedule. I'm pretty sure that joining one would help improve my skills and I would be able to ride faster in a group, but not sure one would work with my ever changing schedule. I don't like to ride when I'm told to. I ride when I can. I find time, but it is always fit in around everyone elses schedule/s and needs. I'll look in to it and see if there is some group that is more flexible. Are there any suggestions?

No comments: