Friday, September 11, 2009

Saturdays planned ride

I have found a way to share rides with other Garmin gps users and will be using this route tomorrow morning: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/6872784

The ride is very similar to the ride I did last Saturday, but the northbound route takes me through some of the more hilly coastal parts of North County before reaching the coast highway again.

I try to inform Martha of my planned rides just in case I don't make it back home when I was supposed to and don't answer my cell phone, but I thought it might be a good idea to post future rides as well just in case the unfortunate ever were to happen.

I plan to be up by 5am and on the road by 6am. It really doesn't even get light until about 6:30 now, but the earlier the better and the first ten miles or so isn't even on traveled roads, so it is safe.

I will post my actual ride tomorrow night or early Sunday.

I'm going to throw in shorter rides during the week from here on out until the MS ride and one week off prior to the ride as planned.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: