Monday, September 27, 2010

Quick Sunday ride

I haven't had a chance to update in a couple of weeks and will make this entry short. Last weeks ride was of 68 miles was from RDO to Tresles and a Cannon Loop before I made my way home. Great training ride.

Yesterdays ride was a shortened training ride of 43 miles from RDO to Las Pulgas gate in Camp Pendleton. I rode out with a friend at a slower pace and flew back to test a hip flexor that has been troubling me. It passed the stress test and should be on my way to recovery. I'm laying off the mountain bike for a while until I can figure out what is causing the stress there. It just makes it much more difficult to climb and keep pace with more competitive riders. Almost feels like your rear tire is going flat but isn't. Frustrating! Safe rides! Mike

Less than three weeks until the MS ride: Won't you consider helping me reach my goal? Click here: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/mikeflanagan

No comments: