Sunday, September 6, 2009

Garmin Edge 705

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/12648190

The link above is about as detailed and technical as I can break my bike workout down to.

Last week I broke down and bought the Garmin Edge 705, which pretty much allows me to track, measure and analyse my every move on the bike.

I'll share more about the technical aspects of the 705 later on but just wanted to make this entry short a sweet.

I ended up riding 75 miles as you can see from the link above and nearly rode to Poway. If I had realized how close I was I would have hammered it out the rest of the way. I will next time, now that I know how close it was.
With the 705 I was able to find the corridor for bikes and pedestrians that runs parallel to the 56 freeway, which takes you all the way out to east county(Escondido, RB, Poway, Scripps Ranch, etc.) During the winter months, those areas will be ideal rides.

Reminder to check the secure latch on the tire pump, adjust left cleat and pedal contacts(grease) and clean bike for next ride.


To donate to finish MS: http://www.biketofinishms.com/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=304333&supid=259559506

No comments: